Services and pricing
Hyde Inside offers full Interior Design services, providing scale drawings, visualisation sketches and FF&E scheduling through to basics such as Paint Colour help and supply of curtains and blinds for new houses and work spaces.
Every person and therefore every job is unique and custom built to suit. Check out our process here or have a look at a sample proposal below.
When you are ready for the next step, fill out our enquiry form or make a call to arrange a free in-home consultation - all can be found on our Contact Page.
Easy Design Fee Schedule
Initial Meeting - A first interview for client and designer, credited to client’s account upon engagement $200
Colour Perfect Map - Colour consultation $450
Mini Colour Consult - single area/small home paint colours only $200
The What Could It Look Like Plan - concept drawings, per 200sqm $725
Bathing Beauty - bathroom concept design $650
Textile Magic - drapery and soft furnishings design, per room $275
Kitchen Concepts - layout, colour and surfaces recommendations $750
* These prices include GST
Updating your window coverings is the simplest way to improve insulation and light control whilst you uplift, refresh and add value to your space. No design fee applies and we do everything from the simple to the ornate. Get in touch for our recommendations for the best solution in your space today.
- Wooden or PVC shutters
- Roman blinds
- Venetian blinds
- Motorised and manual roller blinds
- Luxaflex Duettes
- London blinds
- Simple fabric curtains
- Single pleat
- Dutch pleats
- New York pleats
- French pleats
- Wave top
- & more
Architects, Landlords, Builders, Project Managers & Real Estate Agents
Ann-Louise Hyde is a Member of DINZ and has personal indemnity insurance of $1,000,000
Services are offered as a professional contractor, on demand.
- Interior specifications, scale drawings and scheduling including:
- Floor Plans, Elevations and Cross Sections
- All permanent interior finishes eg Flooring, wall coverings, cabinetry
- Paint Schedules, including Exterior
- Kitchen and Bathroom plans
- Lighting and Electrical plans
- Design and supply of Window treatments of all types
- Paint, wallpaper, tiling and all interior finishes
- FF&E plus soft furnishings and decor items - design and supply
- Visualisation Sketches - 3D computer-rendered or by hand
- Samples board to suit project
- Brief-taking and client liaison
Senior Designer - hourly rate $120
Designer - hourly rate $75
Subcontracted Services - cost + 10%
* These prices include GST
In this example the clients were building a new home. Selecting the kitchen had made them realise they needed help!
The following options include familiarisation with the project, liaison with the architect/project manager as required, the Initial Meeting with the client to receive a full Brief, a Confirmation of the Brief Document and a Colours and Finishes Schedule.
Option 1 - Colours and Finishes
- In-home briefing meeting
- Off-site meeting with the client at the kitchen manufacturer's to view selected design and finishes to date.
- Review of the colour selections and finishes above.
- Presentation Meeting – New Colour and Finishes concepts to be presented to yourselves for the whole house.
- Development of colour and finishes concept. Samples of all floor, wall, ceiling and fittings finishes to be gathered and presented for approval.
- Scheduling of selected colours and finishes
- Availability by telephone to contractors
Option 2 - Interior Design solution
Fee $4750 inclusive*
Option 1 plus:
- Inventory of existing furniture and decor items which are to be incorporated in the new design.
- Photograph and measure each piece of 1).
- Overall Interior Design Concept.
- Lighting Concept; includes working with the architect to ensure compatibility with approved Lighting Plan
- Furniture (new) Selection and supply
- Furniture placement
- Ergonomic Assessment and Selection of Bathroom Fittings
- Design of window treatments
- Design/selection of soft furnishings.
- Selection of hardware.
- Selection and gathering of samples.
- Presentation Meeting.
- Visit showrooms together to view suggested fittings, furniture and furnishings.
- Pricing and necessary revisions.
- 3 rendered sketches showing room views. Further drawings can be made @ $200 per drawing if required.
- Scheduling of all furniture, fittings, decor items and hardware.
- Management of the supply, manufacture (if/where appropriate), delivery and installation of furniture, furnishings and decor items.
- Telephone availability to client, architect and contractors until completion of the project
- Meetings as required with client.
Fees include all travel, research, sample-gathering and GST.